Termite Exterminators, Control & Removal
Serving Georgia & Tennessee
Termites are considered to be one of the most dangerous and destructive pests. Because termites work inside of wood and travel underground, it can be some time before an infestation is noticed. Termite exterminators know, that if left untreated, a termite infestation can cause severe structural damage and can be extremely costly to repair.
YEAR-ROUND PEST SOLUTIONS
RE-SERVICE AT NO CHARGE
Why Choose Allgood Pest Solutions?
When you need termite removal, you can count on Allgood Pest Solutions termite exterminators. Here’s a few reasons why:
- We are QualityPro Certified
- We are ranked the 29th largest pest control company in the US
- We offer the Allgood Pest Solutions Repair Warranty- 100% Guarantee against any damage while under warranty- no deductible
- We guarantee results or we’ll come back and make it right
- We employ long-term, well-trained professionals
Common Termites in Georgia & Tennessee
The following four termite species are found living in the Southeast:
- Subterranean Termites create nests in soil underground, or in wood underneath the soil, tunneling in search of decaying wood.
- Eastern Subterranean Termites are serious economic timber pests, costing homeowners and building owners as much as $5 billion annually.
- Formosan Termites are the most common and destructive termite in the world, usually found in urban areas, rather than rural areas.
- Drywood Termites live within dry wood, having adapted over time to survive with very little water.
Ready for your FREE pest control quote?
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
What kind of termite extermination treatments does Allgood Pest Solutions offer?
Termites are active year-round and work day and night. Having a termite control plan in place that you can count on, will give you peace of mind that your home is protected from termites and their damages. At Allgood Pest Solutions, our termite exterminators offer termite control and treatment through the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System.
How can I tell if I need a Termite Exterminator?
Though they can be subtle, termites leave several signs of their presence.
- Termites create tunnels out of mud that are about the width of a pencil. These mud tubes can be seen running along the foundation of your home and sometimes even in your basement. Mud tubes protect termites from drying out, allowing them to forage safely to their food sources.
- Finding piles of termite feces located underneath entrances into the wood may indicate a drywood termite problem.
- Walls that appear splintered or blistered or create a hollow sound when you tap on them is another sign of termites.
- In more extreme cases, termites cause warped ceilings, floors, or doors.
- Piles of wings from a termite swarm is a clear sign of activity. A termite swarm occurs when mature winged termites leave the colony to mate and establish a new colony.
Customized Pest Control Plans
There is no single off-the-shelf solution for every pest problem. Each Allgood Pest Solutions plan is tailored to the specific needs of our individual customers. We take the time to understand the challenges pests present to your property and to determine how to gain the best results while working with your family’s schedule.
Termite Exterminators, Control & Removal in Atlanta & Knoxville Metros and Surrounding Areas
Serving Clients in Atlanta GA and Knoxville TN