Termite Exterminators, Control & Removal
Serving Georgia & Tennessee
Termites are considered to be one of the most dangerous types of pests. Because termites work inside of the wood and travel underground, it can be some time before an infestation is noticed. If left untreated, a termite infestation can cause severe structural damage that can be very costly to repair.
YEAR-ROUND PEST SOLUTIONS
RE-SERVICE AT NO CHARGE
Why Choose Allgood?
When you need protection from pests, you can count on Allgood Pest Solutions. Here’s a few reasons why:
- We are QualityPro Certified
- We are ranked the 29th largest pest control company in the US
- We offer the Allgood Repair Warranty- 100% Guarantee against any damage while under warranty- no deductible
- We guarantee results or we’ll come back and make it right
- We employ long-term, well-trained professionals
What types of termites are found in Georgia & Tennessee?
There are two main types of termites that are found living in the Southeast: subterranean termites and drywood termites.
- Subterranean Termites are social insects that work together as workers, soldiers, and reproduce in very large groups. They create nests underground in the soil, or in wood underneath the soil, and will tunnel in search of decaying wood.
- Drywood Termites differ from subterranean termites in that they nest and feed in wood that does not have any decay present. They too have very large colonies, but are commonly found infesting wooden furniture, fences, utility poles, dry firewood, and intact structural wood.
Ready for your FREE pest control quote?Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
What kind of termite treatments does Allgood Pest Solutions offer?
Termites are active year-round and work day and night. Having a termite control plan in place that you can count on will give you peace of mind that your home is protected from termites and their damages. At Allgood, we offer termite control and treatment through the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System.
How can I tell if I have a termite problem?
Though they can be subtle, termites do leave several signs of their presence.
- They create tunnels out of mud that are about the width of a pencil that can be seen running along the foundation of your home and sometimes even in your basement. These mud tunnels protect the termites from drying out and allow them to forage safely to their food sources.
- Finding piles of termite feces that are located underneath entrances into the wood may indicate a drywood termite problem.
- Walls that appear splintered or blistered or create a hollow sound when you tap on them is a sign of termites.
- In more extreme cases, termites cause warped ceiling, floors, or doors.
- Piles of wings from a termite swarm is a clear sign. A termite swarm occurs when mature winged termites leave the colony to mate and establish a new colony.
Customized Pest Control Plans
There is no single off-the-shelf solution for every pest problem. Each Allgood plan is tailored to the specific needs of our individual customers. We take the time to understand the challenges pests present to your property and to determine how to gain the best results while working with your family’s schedule.
Termite Exterminators, Control & Removal in Atlanta & Knoxville Metros and Surrounding Areas
Serving Clients in Atlanta GA and Knoxville TN