Ant Exterminators, Control & Removal
Serving Georgia & Tennessee
Allgood Pest Solutions has been solving ant pest control issues for generations. Our ant exterminators will quickly eliminate ants, show you likely spots where they are entering your home, and recommend ways to ensure your house stays ant-free.
YEAR-ROUND PEST SOLUTIONS
RE-SERVICE AT NO CHARGE
Why Choose Allgood Pest Solutions?
When you need protection from ants, you can count on the ant exterminators at Allgood Pest Solutions. Here’s a few reasons why:
- We are QualityPro Certified
- We are ranked the 29th largest pest control company in the US
- We offer the Allgood Pest Solutions Repair Warranty- 100% Guarantee against any damage while under warranty- no deductible
- We guarantee results or we’ll come back and make it right
- We employ long-term, well-trained professionals
Types of Ants in Georgia & Tennessee
The following ant species are found living in the Southeast:
- Carpenter Ants prefer to nest and excavate water-damaged wood.
- Fire Ants can sting in unison and their venom can cause anaphylactic shock
- Odorous House Ants emit a rotten coconut smell and infest kitchens and pantries.
- Pavement Ants nest under flat stones, sidewalks, and concrete slabs outdoors.
- Pharaoh Ants nest indoors, especially in commercial buildings with artificial heating.
- Tawny Crazy Ants will nest in electrical equipment–chewing wires, causing electrical shorts.
- Trap Jaw Ants are known for their large powerful jaws that snap shut on prey or objects.
Ready for your FREE pest control quote?
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
Ant Extermination Services
When winter comes to an end, it’s cause to celebrate: the return of warm weather, and the anticipation of spring and summer. But when warm weather arrives, so do ants. Hundreds of ants can appear overnight.
At Allgood Pest Solutions, our professional ant removal technicians can help you to identify and eradicate ants from your home or business.
Do ants bite?
Ants are capable of biting humans, but their bite is not painful. However, some species—like the fire ant—can inflict a painful sting. Most ants do not bite humans and are generally not considered dangerous, however, it is important to remember that some species can bite and sting, introduce diseases, damage electrical wires and equipment, and contaminate food sources. An ant invasion should not be taken lightly and ants should be eliminated from your home as quickly as possible. Ant removal on your own can be frustrating. The experts at Allgood Pest Solutions can help with ant removal and ant control!
How do I get rid of ants?
Ants can be extremely difficult to get rid of, and unfortunately, DIY ant pest control is mostly ineffective and can be dangerous if not used properly. The most important step to getting rid of your ant infestation is proper identification of the species. The ant exterminators at Allgood Pest Solutions can inspect your property, identify the species, and offer a customized solution for your ant problem. Not only can we safely eliminate your current ant infestation, we can provide you with year-round pest control services to prevent future ant pest control issues. For more information about ants or to learn how we can control ants, contact us today!
Customized Pest Control Plans
There is no single off-the-shelf solution for every pest problem. Each Allgood Pest Solutions plan is tailored to the specific needs of our individual customers. We take the time to understand the challenges pests present to your property and to determine how to gain the best results while working with your family’s schedule.
Ant Exterminators, Control & Removal in Atlanta & Knoxville Metros and Surrounding Areas
Serving Clients in Atlanta GA and Knoxville TN