Bee, Wasp & Hornet Exterminators, Control & Removal
Serving Georgia & Tennessee
Bees are very ecologically important; they are responsible for pollinating a large variety of vegetables, crops, and other plants. However, certain bees, wasps, and hornets can create a dangerous environment. This can be particularly dangerous for anyone who is allergic to bee stings, making it important to call a hornet exterminator. At Allgood Pest Solutions, our wasp and hornet removal is safe, effective, and provides long-lasting relief from stinging insects!
YEAR-ROUND PEST SOLUTIONS
RE-SERVICE AT NO CHARGE
Why Choose Our Bee, Wasp & Hornet Exterminators?
When you need help with bee, wasp, or hornet removal, you can count on Allgood Pest Solutions. Here’s why:
- We are QualityPro Certified
- We are ranked the 29th largest pest control company in the US
- We offer the Allgood Pest Solutions Repair Warranty- 100% Guarantee against any damage while under warranty- no deductible
- We guarantee results or we’ll come back and make it right
- We employ long-term, well-trained professionals
Bees, Wasps, and Hornets in Georgia & Tennessee
- Bald-faced hornets live in paper nests that are at least three feet off the ground.
- Bumblebees will nest in the ground but also in soffits or attics.
- Carpenter bees do not live in nests and colonies like other bees.
- Cicada killer wasps Prefer areas in full sun, nearby cicada-heavy areas.
- Honey bees visit an average of 50-100 flowers on foraging trips for pollen.
- Mud daubers construct their nests out of mud.
- Paper wasps build umbrella-shaped, paper-like nests in residential yards.
- Velvet ant wasps both male and female velvet ants produce a squeaking or chirping sound when alarmed
- Yellowjackets most active and aggressive in late summer when colony populations peak.
Ready for your FREE pest control quote?
Click the request free quote button below to leave your information.
Eco-Friendly Wasp and Hornet Removal
Here at Allgood Pest Solutions, we know how beneficial bees are for our environment. For that reason, we always take an environmentally-sensitive approach when removing nests from your property. When it comes to stinging insects, it’s crucial to enlist the help of a professional wasp and hornet exterminator.
Do You Need a Wasp Exterminator?
Bees, wasps, and hornets generally aren’t a problem for homeowners unless they build their nests in your home or near a heavily trafficked area. When it comes to nests, you should avoid them at all costs and never attempt to knock one down yourself. If stinging insects have become a problem on your property, a professional hornet removal expert should be called to help remove the nest from your home or property.
The wasp and bee control experts at Allgood Pest Solutions can come to inspect your property and carefully remove the nest and bees keeping you and your family safe. Our hornet exterminators can then provide you with year-round pest control services to help prevent a future problem!
The Importance of Safe Bee and Wasp Removal
As beneficial as they are for the environment, wasps and hornets can be dangerous when they nest near your property. Some species are more aggressive than others and will think nothing of stinging a perceived threat to protect themselves or their nest. The venom from a bee sting is strong enough to cause a severe allergic reaction in some people. If a severe reaction occurs medical attention needs to be sought as quickly as possible. For these reasons, it’s imperative to always call a wasp exterminator to take care of any stinging insect problem you may have.
Bee, Wasp & Hornet Exterminators, Control & Removal in Atlanta & Knoxville Metros and Surrounding Areas
Serving Clients in Atlanta GA and Knoxville TN