Beetle Exterminators, Control & Removal
Serving Georgia & Tennessee
Beetles are an insect we all encounter from time to time. However, certain beetles can become a major nuisance when they get into homes and businesses. Whether you’re noticing Asian lady beetles in your home in the fall or have carpet beetles in your business, it’s important to enlist the help of a professional beetle control company. At Allgood Pest Solutions, our beetle exterminators will work with you to not only get rid of any beetle problems you’re experiencing but also to ensure you remain protected against future infestations.
YEAR-ROUND PEST SOLUTIONS
RE-SERVICE AT NO CHARGE
Why Choose Allgood Pest Solutions for Beetle Control?
You can count on the beetle exterminators at Allgood Pest Solutions. Here’s why:
- We are QualityPro Certified
- We are ranked the 29th largest pest control company in the US
- We offer the Allgood Pest Solutions Repair Warranty- 100% Guarantee against any damage while under warranty- no deductible
- We guarantee results or we’ll come back and make it right
- We employ long-term, well-trained professionals
Common Beetles in Georgia & Tennessee
The following beetles can be a nuisance for home and business owners alike:
- Asian lady beetles not to be mistaken for ladybugs, the Asian lady beetle is a common pest in the fall months as they look to enter and overwinter inside of your home.
- Black carpet beetles this carpet beetle is known for being a scavenger. When they get into your property, it’s often by hitchhiking on old clothing or wool items.
- Ground beetles this very common beetle is likely the most frequently encountered species. They prefer to be outdoors but will hide in dark, damp corners if they get inside.
- Japanese beetles these unique beetles are a major nuisance for the agriculture industry and feed on more than 300 types of grass.
Get a FREE no-obligation quote today!
Click the request free quote button below to leave your information.
How to Prevent Beetles in Your Home
The key to preventing beetles in your home or business is to seal your home off in the first place. Here’s how:
- Inspect the perimeter of your home for cracks and crevices, focusing on areas around windows and doors.
- Check the caulk around the molding, seal up cracks around roof soffits and siding, and replace torn screens on doors or windows.
- Repair and clean fences, woodpiles, patio furniture, and your lawn.
- Trim back vegetation to avoid tree limbs and bushes touching your home.
- Inside, always pick up food crumbs and be wary of bringing secondhand items in before inspecting them for carpet beetles.
5 Steps for Beetle Removal
The beetle removal experts at Allgood will work to quickly and effectively tackle your beetle infestation:
- We will thoroughly inspect your property to identify the source of the infestation and the beetle species
- Our experts will place or apply beetle control products and insecticides
- We will then work to seal off entry points to control sources of the infestation
- To finish we will provide you with a detailed beetle removal report describing the treatment
- Finally, our team will provide beetle control and prevention tips to avoid future infestations
Your Local Beetle Exterminators
At Allgood, we only use the most effective beetle removal treatments that will not only control any current infestation you’re dealing with, but also prevent new problems from forming. Our beetle exterminators will work with you to keep beetles out of your property for good!
Beetle Exterminators, Control & Removal in Atlanta & Knoxville Metros and Surrounding Areas
Serving Clients in Atlanta GA and Knoxville TN