How Does Termite Treatment Work?
When administered by a professional pest control company, the best termite treatments work to not only control active infestations but also prevent future ones.
Termite treatment has several steps to ensure an infestation is completely eliminated:
- Treatment begins when a professional pest control expert thoroughly inspects your property for signs of termites, what type of termites you have, and how severe the infestation is.
- Once the situation has been fully addressed, the best treatment method and course of action will be determined.
- A technician will work to identify where the queen termite is located, which is necessary to eliminate an entire colony.
- Treatment will be administered to tackle the infestation.
- After treatment is applied, pest control companies will almost always follow up after treatment to make sure it was effective, and to reapply treatment where necessary.
How Do Baiting Stations Work?
Bait stations are monitors that are placed every 10 or so feet around the perimeter of your home. They typically consist of cellulose to attract termites combined with an insecticide to slowly affect the termite. At Allgood Pest Solutions, we offer termite control and treatment through the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System. It is 100% safe for the environment, targets only termites, and works not only to prevent termite damage but also to eradicate the colonies that are sending workers to feed. The active ingredient in this engineered bait, which is nearly ten times more attractive to termites than wood, works to prevent termites from maturing. When the termites are unable to molt, they will die. Ongoing services from a professional will ensure the system continues to work and keep termites away from your home through regular maintenance inspections!
Ready for your FREE pest control quote?
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
How to Choose the Best Termite Treatment
When you call a professional pest control company to treat termites in your property, you can rest assured they will help you figure out the best course of action. After thoroughly inspecting your property and locating termite activity, they will know which treatment option will work best for your unique situation, whether its Sentricon or fumigation. You can trust the experts when it comes to eradicating termites in your property and keeping them from coming back.
How Does Termite Treatment Work? in Atlanta & Knoxville Metros and Surrounding Areas
Serving Clients in Atlanta GA and Knoxville TN