Serving Georgia & Tennessee
TAP® Insulation is an innovative product that combines eco-friendly insulation and a borate-based product to kill off pests such as cockroaches and termites in homes and businesses. This industry-changing home insulation is made for both new and existing structures and can be easily laid over existing insulation. There are many benefits to TAP pest resistant insulation, including noise reduction, efficiency, pest prevention, and more. Allgood Pest Solutions is proud to offer home insulation services.
What is TAP® Pest Resistant Insulation?
TAP Insulation is a top-of-the-line product that outperforms traditional insulation in keeping structures thermally sound but also preventing and eliminating pests. It is made of recycled newspaper, making it an environmentally-friendly choice. Pests cannot build up a tolerance to the borate product infused in TAP, which means that once installed, it never needs to be replaced. In other words, as long as the insulation remains in the structure, it will continue to kill insects.
Home Insulation Benefits
There are many reasons why TAP pest control insulation has revolutionized the pest control industry and outperforms traditional insulation. Some of the many benefits of TAP pest control insulation include:
- Reduces costs of energy bills
- Reduces outside noises
- Made of all-natural, eco-friendly materials
- Improves indoor air quality
- Controls ants, cockroaches, earwigs, centipedes, darkling beetles, crickets, silverfish, millipedes, firebrats, dermestids, sowbugs, lady beetles, booklice, termites (including Formosan termites), boxelder bugs, stink bugs, kudzu bugs, bat bugs, pillbugs, snails, and slugs
Ready for your FREE pest control quote?
Click the request free quote button below to leave your information.
TAP® Insulation FAQ
- What does TAP stand for?
- Thermal Acoustical Pest Control Insulation
- What pests are killed by TAP pest control insulation?
- Ants, cockroaches, termites, silverfish, fleas, wildlife, and other pests
- What is pest control insulation made of?
- TAP Insulation consists of more than 80% recycled paper and contains natural borates to kill off pests.
- How much do home insulation services cost?
- The market, location, and size of the structure all affect the cost of TAP installation. Investing in this pest resistant insulation will pay off in time with its energy-saving abilities.
- How does TAP Insulation affect pests?
- The boric acid in pest control insulation will cling to insects that make contact with the pest control insulation. When pests groom themselves or each other, they will ingest the borates. This will disrupt their metabolism and kill them.
- How is pest control insulation installed?
- TAP Insulation is blown into the attic by certified installers and can be installed over existing insulation.
- Who can install home insulation?
- Only licensed pest control professionals such as those at Allgood Pest Solutions are authorized by the federal government to install TAP.
- Is TAP eco-friendly?
- With over 80% of TAP’s material being recycled newspaper, it is considered to be very environmentally friendly.
- Does pest resistant insulation kill rodents?
- No. The boric acid contained in TAP Insulation only affects insects.
- Is TAP Insulation dangerous?
- The boric acid in TAP Insulation does not pose a threat to humans or pets. It is not flammable, either—in fact, the borates serve as a fire-retardant!
- Does home insulation lose effectiveness over time?
- No. Once installed, the borate-infused pest resistant insulation does not wear off.
- How long does home insulation installation take?
- Although the size of the property affects this, it typically takes four to six hours to install pest resistant insulation.
Certified Home Insulation Services
TAP pest control insulation is a smart investment for new and existing structures. For instance, not only does it ward off pest problems—it also reduces your energy bills and is an eco-friendly option. Contact Allgood Pest Solutions to learn more about our home insulation services and how they can benefit your property!Back to Residential Pest Control
Home Insulation in Atlanta & Knoxville Metros and Surrounding Areas
Serving Clients in Atlanta GA and Knoxville TN