How to Get Rid of Mosquitoes in Your Yard
In Georgia and Tennessee, mosquitoes are the most common pest in the spring and summertime. Before you know it, these pests could be all over your yard, ruining your backyard barbecue or party plans. Once they’ve established themselves in your backyard, it can be difficult to get rid of the pests.
To get rid of mosquitoes in your yard, it’s important to make your yard less attractive to them in the first place. Once you have established mosquito activity, there are a few common ways to remove the mosquitoes: nets, traps, and repellents to name a few.
Most Effective Way to Get Rid of Mosquitoes
When you have mosquitoes in your yard, you likely want to get rid of them as quickly as possible—and without the worry of their return. Here’s the breakdown of the most common methods used to remove mosquitoes:
- Mosquito traps come in a variety of options, from sticky traps to carbon dioxide traps. When recommended by your professional pest control expert, these can be an effective way to get rid of mosquitoes.
- Netting is a great option for those wishing to avoid mosquito bites at night.
- Repellents are the most common way to get rid of mosquitoes and come highly recommended when approved by the EPA.
Get a FREE no-obligation quote today!
Click the request free quote button below to leave your information.
How to Stop Mosquitoes In Your Yard
Once you’ve gotten rid of mosquitoes, how do you ensure they don’t return? By making your property less appealing to the pests! This includes:
- Getting rid of standing water
- Covering spas, pools, and birdbaths
- Installing screens on windows and doors
- Installing or utilizing fans
- Getting professional mosquito inspections before mosquito season
Year-Round Mosquito Control in Georgia and Tennessee
When it comes to getting rid of mosquitoes in your yard and ensuring they do not return, the best option is to work with your local mosquito exterminators. The technicians at Allgood Pest Solutions have a comprehensive understanding of the types of mosquito problems faced here in Georgia and Tennessee and can help keep them out of your yard for good.
How to Get Rid of Mosquitoes in Your Yard in Atlanta & Knoxville Metros and Surrounding Areas
Serving Clients in Atlanta GA and Knoxville TN